Happy Hollow Park
Oh how I wish I had a better camera! There are so many things I have been wanting to try and these pictures would have been perfect to practice on! It was so hot outside today but the kids were good sports and I had a lot of fun.
Oh how I wish I had a better camera! There are so many things I have been wanting to try and these pictures would have been perfect to practice on! It was so hot outside today but the kids were good sports and I had a lot of fun.
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
1 comments:
Ok... I had this great big long comment and then it didn't work. That's lame! I said something a long the line of... "I like that you are getting into photography. It would be a fun hobby, talent, part-time job :) My sister studies pictures from magazines and other blogs to learn angels and lighting to help her with photoshoots for her website. So that would be my suggestion. However, you are doing a really great job and I love those stairs too! I wish it was green here!"
I hope this works!
Post a Comment