I ♥ Faces- Week 47- "We ♥ Tooshies"

My daughter recently learned to climb on our piano... I think the nativity set that I just put up there is the reason. She loves it and won't leave it alone. I captured this cute picture as she sneaked up there again. It's perfect for this weeks theme at I ♥ Faces. What a fun theme :) There have been so many fun pictures posted. Check them out by clicking on the button above. Meanwhile enjoy this cute little bum...
View winners from this contest here!

10 comments:
That's such a cool shot!! I like her striped stockings too. :)
This is so adorable. I especially love the one little tippy-toe and its reflection in the piano bench.
very cute!! love the tippy toe.
Wow. I love your picture. I am so glad you were a winner. It is really cute. I am a sucker for little girl tights. Oh my gosh!
This was by far one of my favorite tooshie photos. It totally would have been one of my picks if Patti hadn't picked it. LOL! Awesome job!
-Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
congrats. too sweet
Exquisite pic, well done on being a finalist on iheartfaces!!!!
Gena
http://tobethinkingaloud.blogspot.com
loving the chubby legs under tights... squeez-able!
So cute, Love it! Congrats!
Post a Comment