Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Little sis

I have been so excited about these pictures and then I keep running into problems with them. I took them with my Mom's camera while I was visiting in Utah. I didn't have my computer with me so I had to wait for my sister to email them to me. Then I had issues downloading them. Then they were to small. Thank goodness for Picasa Web Albums! That fixed my problems. I finally got around to editing them but now I guess they are to big because of the blur... grrrr. If you click on them and view them larger they actually look really good. If anyone knows how to fix this problem please let me know!

Never mind about that problem! Candi helped me figure it all out, Yeay! Now I won't look like a bad photographer :)

I had lots of fun doing Bethany's senior pictures! I have so much room to improve and this was perfect practice for me. I am so used to taking pictures of my kids. Bethany didn't wiggle, move or crawl away! I could also tell her what to do and she would actually do it! She also was a great help being a very good photographer herself. She helped me get some great shots. The first three are my favorites :)








0 comments:

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails