Friday, July 3, 2009

Butterflies

I am so excited about these... my first butterfly photos! My family and I went to Columbian Park Zoo and I had so much fun with the butterflies! I already want to go back and take some more pictures.These pink daisies were fun and the butterflies loved them...I absolutely loved this tea set. I was so excited when this little gal stopped for a tea party.I know that the focus is all wrong, it would have been so perfect if the focus was on the butterfly.
View more butterflies HERE at my flickr photostream.

1 comments:

Anonymous December 12, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

I just love taking pics of Mother Nature. I will be posting some pics of butterflies that I have captured later this week if you would like to stop by my blog and give me some feedback that would be awesome. http://www.picsbymic.blogspot.com

Thanks for the inspirational pics!

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails