Saturday, August 22, 2009

Baby girl

I wish I could say I took this picture... my little sister took it and then I edited it. This is my darling baby girl and myself :) I just love how her eyes are closed as she smells the flower. She looks so happy and relaxed. She has the cutest profile, I just love her round little nose.


I am now home after a fun trip to visit family. I had lots of fun taking pictures with my Mom's Nikon :) Now I get to take some time to edit some of the pictures I took... yeay! It's been awhile since I've posted pictures. More to come soon...

0 comments:

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails