Joel & Alison




I had so much fun practicing at my little brother's wedding reception :) Weddings are so fun, and beautiful! I finally got to meet Alison who is the cutest girl ever! I really wish I lived closer so I could get to know her better. These two are so cute and have so much fun together. I had a blasts taking these pictures :)





3 comments:
Love love love these!! I especially love the 1st, the shoes, and the movie stars one. Very nice! We should totally get together and shove two cameras in your kids faces! I have a rebel that Brandon uses when we go on shoots together, so you could play with that too and see if you like it!! :)
Wow, beautiful shots! And they look like a couple of very fun characters. What do you use for your post-processing?
I liked the last picture. Way cute! They look like a cute couple too.
Post a Comment