Monday, April 12, 2010

I Heart Faces- Week 15- "I Heart Desserts"


This week's photo challenge is yummy :) Be sure to check out I heart faces website to see everyone's entries, and to submit your own! I had a few photos... and I finally chose this one. I love taking pictures of food, and I love to eat... so it just works. Enjoy!




Who doesn't love chocolate??

10 comments:

Theresa Osenbaugh April 12, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

I love the color options in this picture! I would pick a pink one! :)

Amy Henderson April 12, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

oooh I love it!

Widge April 13, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

oooh this is my fave! and I absolutely adore your header!!!

Jana April 13, 2010 at 12:24 AM  

so cute!!!! I love it!

Marvett Smith April 13, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

Love the colors! Great shot!

Jenna April 13, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

wow! Awesome shot! I love how colorful it is!

Michelle Pixie April 13, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

Very Pretty! And looks so Springy. :-) Yummy!

Pearls and Pumps April 13, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

This is brilliant! And I also love your header!

The Cake Gal April 13, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

Beautiful photos and, I agree, a beautiful header! You are very talented!

Jess @ Just a Blink April 15, 2010 at 12:58 AM  

Nice use of macro! The texture of the paper cups works nicely against the smooth candies. Color is great too!

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails