Friday, April 2, 2010

Fix-it Friday #49



I had some fun today with i heart faces' Fix-it Friday. I edited the photo slightly and then had fun with Pioneer Women's Actions. Here is what I did...

Original:



In Photoshop I adjusted the levels just a touch and then sharpened the image slightly. Then I used the clone stamp to remove the lint on her pants. Then I added some actions :)


 Colorized PW action...




Fresh and Colorful PW action....






BW Beauty PW action...




I really love this photo... such a cute little girl posed just right! I didn't feel that it needed much done to fix it. The thing that I noticed about it was that the focus is on the doll rather than the girl's face. It's always good to focus on your subjects eyes :) That is why I sharpened it a touch and I think that helped a little. It was also fun to add some actions. Which is your favorite? I can't decided... but I do love a good black and white photo :)

0 comments:

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails