Saturday, December 5, 2009

i ♥ faces - Week 47 - 7th place!!!



I can't believe that my photo was picked as one of the winners this week at i ♥ faces!!! I was so excited to see who the winners were this week. As I scrolled down to see the pictures I was shocked to see my own photo! It sure made my day :) Thank you i ♥ faces for all the fun contests each week, and for all of your hard work! Head over to i ♥ faces to see all the other winning photos, they are all so cute! Congrats to all the winners :) Here is my photo again, this time in color...



1 comments:

Gena D December 6, 2009 at 3:17 AM  

Hi Jessica! this picture is just as gorgeous as your iheartfaces submission!! I too am "new" and learning, to the photography circle and have a blog. I've added you to my blogroll, would you consider following/ subscribing/ adding me - wahtever you feel comfortable with? have a great sunday!
Gena
http://tobethinkingaloud.blogspot.com

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails