Monday, December 21, 2009

Practice...

This little cutie, my daughter, is the reason I decided to learn more about photography. She has always been so much fun to take photos of. I have been practicing shooting in the manual mode on my rebel and I love the freedom I have with my camera! It will take a lot of practice to get it right and a lot of my photos don't turn out right. Here are some that actually worked out...







Where is your nose?


Where are your ears?

 She is so so sweet and I just love how these turned out!

5 comments:

Kim Davis December 21, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

I LOVE the where are your ears photo!! That is so precious. I'm finally starting to really get the hang of manual mode, and man, does it make a difference with photos!!

Jenna December 21, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

WoW THese are great!! I love her little pig tails! I love the where are my ears photo too!! I'm learning manual...still not good with it yet! I guess Ill get there, just takes practice!

Sarah Andrews December 21, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

Your daughter is just toooooo adorable. I love digital photograpy as it makes learning so much easier. The ear photo is my fave too followed up with the nose pic. Beautiful job.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands January 12, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

Jessica, I just love your photography. You a nice job and your kids are so cute!

Kim Davis February 12, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

So, I know I already commented on this, but the pictures of her pointing to her ears, nose, etc. would make such a cute flip book! :)

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails