Monday, December 7, 2009

i ♥ faces - Week 48 - "Sweet Dreams"



My sweet daughter... the climbing has not stopped :) It tuckered her out, but she made it to the top...



Check out more "Sweet Dreams" photos at i ♥ faces :)

13 comments:

Jan December 7, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Too cute!! Love the little tooshie up in the air!!

Alice December 7, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

oh my word! you are so going to have your hands full with this precious one! i absolutely love this photo :)

my sweet dreams shot is posted now, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).

Jessi December 7, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

haha, too cute. Your photography is beautiful!

Kim Davis December 7, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

Seriously, that picture is sooo cute! :)

Big Mama Cass December 7, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

AWWWWW! That is so sweet. I love this photo!!! Adorable!!

He & Me + 3 December 7, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

No way! That is too funny. So sweet too.

Karen Feder December 8, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

oh that is hilarious. Too much work to get down!

Unknown December 8, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

So funny! Kids fall asleep in the craziest places.

Jenny Bay December 8, 2009 at 1:46 AM  

No way, that is too funny!! What a cute photo.

Courtney December 8, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

Oh my!! That is so precious!! Great picture :)

Anonymous December 8, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

Wow! I haven't seen one on a piano! Classic and very original! Brilliant!

Gena D December 9, 2009 at 3:12 AM  

Oh my goodness!! talk about capturing a moment in time?!?!? Good one! Gena
http://tobethinkingaloud.blogspot.com

angela December 10, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

That is an adorable picture. I have never seen that happen to one of my kiddos but almost makes me want to try....

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails