Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring!

I am just as anxious... if not more...as my kids are for summer to be here! I love Spring and the excitement it brings. I am also so happy to see the blossoms popping out :)




Today I took photos of my daughter (she is 20 months old now) and I was sad that I didn't have a cute umbrella or another fun spring "prop." Then I remembered our little watering can and it worked perfectly and I got some fun photos that I am so happy to have.....












Spring.... thanks for coming back! You are more then welcome to stay for a while.... we are glad that the snow is finally gone for good :)

1 comments:

Kim Davis April 3, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

Those are so cute! She is adorable!

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails