Friday, October 2, 2009

"Constructive Feedback Friday"


Today at I Heart Faces they are doing "Constructive Feedback Friday." I actually missed the chance to link to their site but here is my entry anyway. This is a photo that I took last night. It was my husband's birthday and we had the candles on the cake all lit. Evan and Kiah loved it! I like this picture because it has the candle glow on their faces. But it made them look a little too orange. Also I was only focusing on Evan but Kiah's expression is also cute. It is probably too late but I would like her face to also be clear in the photo. I also wanted to crop it a little so that Dallas' fingers are not in the photo. Any suggestions? Please give any constructive criticism that you have!

Original:


Edit:

f/5.0
0.05 sec
ISO 800
32.0 mm
Edited in Picnik: Sharpened the image, lowered the contrast to tone down the orange look, and edited it to an 8x10

Editing is definitely not a strong point of mine so I can use any help that I can get!

0 comments:

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails