Friday, October 16, 2009

I ♥ Faces- Fix it Friday- #32


I love this photo! I just made my daughter a big fun headband yesterday, so I could get a shot like this. I can't wait to get her a tutu :) I had tons of fun editing this photo. I used Picnik to edit and I think they turned out really cute.

Original:

"1960's" finish:

Soften:

Color fade:

As much as I loved this little girl's smile and cute headband, I think this is my favorite. I just love little babies hands! So precious:

Head on over to I ♥ Faces to see more of this beautiful baby, and to join in on the fun :)

6 comments:

Drew October 16, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Neat idea to focus on the hands. I love how it turned out!

Cheryle October 16, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

GREAT idea to crop in close on the hands! I also love the 1960's edit!

Mariah October 16, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

I "heart" baby hands!!! Like it!

Jenny Bay October 16, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

What a cute crop. Great job!

Amy October 17, 2009 at 2:38 AM  

I love baby hands too but baby piggies are even better! Love the way you focused on something different, wonderful!

Kim Davis October 19, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

I love the hands crop! Nice job with the edits :)

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails