I ♥ Faces- Week 41- "Pink Week"

"Pretty in Pink"

Little Kiah just LOVES her new pink coat (and so do I :)) I had two pictures of my little girl picked out for this week. Then I took this picture this weekend while we were at the pumpkin patch. I just love the expression on her face :) I had to use it for this week's "Pink" theme at I ♥ Faces.
Because this month is Breast Cancer Awareness month this theme fits perfectly! Be sure to stop by I ♥ Faces and read all the inspiring stories and check out some great "Pink" pictures!

Little Kiah just LOVES her new pink coat (and so do I :)) I had two pictures of my little girl picked out for this week. Then I took this picture this weekend while we were at the pumpkin patch. I just love the expression on her face :) I had to use it for this week's "Pink" theme at I ♥ Faces.
Because this month is Breast Cancer Awareness month this theme fits perfectly! Be sure to stop by I ♥ Faces and read all the inspiring stories and check out some great "Pink" pictures!
4 comments:
She is precious!! I love it.
Such a cute pic :0) Love the pink
love it! This is so cute.
I love her name and I ADORE her picture. So sweet : ) What a darling. And her new coat is just as cute as can be! I want a new pink coat this fall! : )
Post a Comment