Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I ♥ Faces- Week 40- "Excited!"


This is such a fun theme! There have been so many great photos entered this week, be sure to check them out! (Just click on the button above) I took this photo when we went on a picnic with some friends. These two were so excited for their picnic! They couldn't stop laughing :) I know they have food in their mouths (kinda gross :)) but I still think it is such a fun photo.

4 comments:

Brandie October 13, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

That is a cute pic look at those blue eyes! Just visiting from the linky on I heart faces!

Unknown October 13, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Adorably fun : ) I love happy children! They are my most favorite thing : )

Anonymous October 13, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

That's just precious. Giggling kids are the best!

Kim Davis October 15, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

I seriously love this picture!! It's so cute, and so fun!

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails