Friday, November 20, 2009

Baby E- 10 months

I took these randomly the other day when our friends came to play. She was so tired but we still got some smiles out of her. The sweater she is wearing was her mother's when she was a baby. She looks so pretty wearing it. I had fun editing these, what a cutie!





This one is my favorite :)


She looks so much younger in this picture, 5 or 6 months maybe...

2 comments:

Barbara November 23, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

Very nice pictures. Cute little girl. What a talent you have. I wish I could do that.

Anonymous December 8, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

I just love all your pics of babies! I am getting ready to be an Aunt...again... in a few hours and I am so excited to take pics. Your work is truly inspirational!

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails