Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holly, RJ, and Brielle

My first family shoot :) These were so much fun! It was hard to narrow down my favorites... but here they are. We found some great spots for the pictures with some fun colors. Brielle is just adorable, and I love her bright blue eyes. I learned so much from this shoot! I now have tons of ideas for my next family shoot. Thanks Holly for letting me practice! You have a cute family :)








Cute smile :)



This is a favorite! I love the colors...







Another favorite :)



I love kissing pictures in black and white :)

2 comments:

Kim Davis November 22, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Ah! I love them. I <3 black and white pictures too..especially ones that show emotion...sooo cool!

Anonymous December 8, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

My favorite one is the baby on the bench! Too cute! I just love your work!

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails