Friday, November 13, 2009

I ♥ Faces- Fix it Friday- #36


Fridays at I ♥ Faces are so much fun, check it out by clicking on the logo above. I can't pass up a chance to edit such a cute photo! I really love this photo just how it is already, it really is a great photo. It is fun to see what I can make of it though. I really need to get out of my comfort zone with editing and try something new. I usually just use Picnik, and I like it. But there is just a lot out there that I would like to learn about editing. So here is what I did using Picnik...

Original photo:

Retouched nose
Adjusted contrast +15
Adjusted temperature +10
Sepia tone
Orton-ish faded 50%
Orton-ish faded 50% + black & white

2 comments:

Anonymous November 13, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

Love the orton look! Great job!

Arnold A. November 16, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

I love the Black and White! Its a WOW for me! ;D

Look at my fix-it friday photo.
http://arnoldarieta.wordpress.com/2009/11/14/fix-it-friday

——————–

Top 10 VPS Hosting Provider with 24/7 Support via phone, chat and email.
▄Unlimited Bandwidth and Storage with BlueHost, as well as subdomains. And its great for Photo-Blogging!!

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails