Sunday, November 22, 2009

Preview: Kim and Brandon

I am really excited about these photos :) More coming soon...


2 comments:

Colleen November 22, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

GREAT JOB! Shoots can be very nerve racking. You're inspiring me to try to do more shoots of my own...if only I can find people to shoot! I can definitely see you improving with each post--keep up the good work!

Kim Davis November 24, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Yeaaah! I love it. That yellow was a good find!! :)

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails