Worth one shot
Today I took my little family out with the hope of getting some portraits of my kids. My son is going to be 3 this next week and my daughter will be 18 months. I was really discouraged because I didn't get what I wanted and then my kids got tired and I knew we were done for the day. But after I loaded the photos to my computer I could see that it was all worth it for this one shot...
This is my husband and my daughter and I just love this little moment that I captured between them :)
I guess I just had to be patient... it takes a lot of not so great photos to get the one you want.

1 comments:
This photo is AWESOME. It was so worth it! :) Hope you had a great Christmas/New Years!
Post a Comment