Monday, January 11, 2010

i ♥ faces - Week 2 - "Best Face Photo"



It's i ♥ faces birthday this week and wow! They have gotten so many photo entries already! If you have not been over to i ♥ faces' website yet then this is the week to check it out! They are doing giveaways all week long :) This week's contest is "Best Face Photo." I had a hard time picking a photo... I had four different photos that I wanted to use and I finally chose this one of my son. He is having his 3rd birthday this week so I thought it fit right in with the birthday celebration. To a lot of you this is probably just another portrait but to me it's a little bit more :) I love this little guy so much and being his mom I cannot believe he is almost 3!! He really has grown too fast :)  It's so hard to get him to hold still for even a second, most of the photos I take of him end up blurry. Finally I got something that is worthy to go up on my wall, wahoo!! I took this picture on January 7th...





Happy Birthday i ♥ faces!!

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails