Editing...
It's about time... I am finally giving Photoshop a try :) I was so worried that it would just overwelm me and I'd give up, but I was so wrong and I am loving it!! I was starting to hate Picnik (don't get me wrong... it's a great program but... yeah. I am ready for something more), no more uploading photos, resizing, or restarting my browser. Yeay!! Here are two photos that I just love of Evan. I tried some editing with Picnik and just couldn't get it right. Now I am so happy with these photos! I used Pioneer Woman's Photoshop Actions (seventies and quick edge burn) after adjusting the levels in these two photos. What do you think? I liked the seventies action because it got rid of the red tone to Evan's skin. It also gives it a nice glow.
Ps... I love you! (And I think I'll be glued to my computer a lot more than usual!)


1 comments:
Love them! Great job. :) That is a nice action because it just mellows out the image but still gives it a lot of color.
Post a Comment