Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i ♥ faces - Week 3 - "We are Family"




This week's theme at iheartfaces is "We are Family" :) The photo I am entering is of my husband and my daughter. I love daddy-daughter photos and we have lots of these two! They sure do love each other and Kiah is definitely a daddy's girl.

Don't forget to check out the iheartfaces blog!


1 comments:

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath January 19, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

Love those baby blues.. And could Daddy be any more in love? Great photo!

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails