Friday, September 25, 2009

I ♥ Faces- Fix it Friday- #30


This is my first week actually posting my fixes for Fix it Friday. I have been editing the photos that I Faces posts each week, but I just haven't had time to actually post them. Today my baby is taking a nice long nap, so here I go :)

Before:



After:

This photo was a challenge, but sooo very cute. I had fun with it :)

2 comments:

Candi September 25, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

You did a really good job fixing that up. I always struggle with under-exposed pics.

Unknown September 25, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

Love it! That second crop is great :-)

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails