I ♥ Faces- Week 38- "Blue"

I am soooo very indecisive! I have two pictures that would fit very well and I still don't know which one to post..... hummm. I guess it doesn't matter too much, I've been looking at several of the entries (check them out!) and I don't think I have much of a chance... There have been so many great entries! Everyone is doing a great job with this week's theme "Blue." Good luck to this week's judge (Sheye Rosemeyer) I know I would have a hard time deciding.
Okay... I guess I should make my decision...

I think I like this one better for the theme because of his expression. Not only is he wearing blue, and his eyes are beautiful, but his expression is blue. He was probably thinking, "Would she just get that camera outta my face just for one second?"
2 comments:
love those little blue eyes! and i like the blurred edges, great job!
i know what you mean. i wonder every week why i even bother entering my photo - lol! but i still post every week anyway :O).
my blue shot is posted now also. feel free to come over for a visit anytime :O).
Love the thinking look... Those baby blues are great too!
Post a Comment