Monday, September 14, 2009

I ♥ Faces- Week 36- "Contemplative"


con·tem·plate
1. To look at attentively and thoughtfully.
2. To consider carefully and at length; meditate on or ponder.
3. To have in mind as an intention or possibility.


I have been so excited to enter this picture this week! It was my favorite when I took my sister's senior pictures in May. I love the "Contemplative" theme, I thought this picture would fit perfectly. The look on her face makes one wonder what she is thinking about. I can't tell you how many times I edited it. I wanted it to be perfect :) I hope everyone likes it as much as I do!

Join in on the fun at I Faces :)

4 comments:

Bunch of Barrons September 14, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Very pretty shot! :) You did good with the editing...it turned out great. :)

Davis Photography September 14, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

Oh perfect! I love it. Nice job :)

Nathalie Seguin September 14, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Great shot! I like the somewhat mischievous smile on her face! Great job with the post processing also!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) September 14, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

Very pretty...

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails