I ♥ Faces- Week 37- "Completely Candid"

Young Again :)
It would be nice to be a kid again :) I took this photo of my husband while he was swinging on my parent's swing set. He is always ready to make a face, even at the spur of the moment. I was actually taking pictures of my kids and turned and shot this one, but of course he was ready with one of those faces-completely candid. I like this photo because even though he was moving the image is perfectly clear. I also like that he looks like he is having a blast, who wouldn't be? Swinging brings out the kid in everyone.
It would be nice to be a kid again :) I took this photo of my husband while he was swinging on my parent's swing set. He is always ready to make a face, even at the spur of the moment. I was actually taking pictures of my kids and turned and shot this one, but of course he was ready with one of those faces-completely candid. I like this photo because even though he was moving the image is perfectly clear. I also like that he looks like he is having a blast, who wouldn't be? Swinging brings out the kid in everyone.

Head over to I ♥ Faces and look at the other "Completely Candid" photos for this week! (Don't forget to enter your own photo:))
2 comments:
Such a fun photo! :)
HA! How fun! Great capture!
Post a Comment