Wednesday, February 3, 2010

randomness...

Here are some old photos that I took awhile back. I've been playing around with photoshop and I've been having too much fun :)

The texture behind the pictures of this rose is actually just the screen from my window. I thought it ended up looking pretty cool.


I took these butterfly pictures with my canon powershot back in the day...





More of the rose, I really like this vintage look...



1 comments:

Bethany February 7, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

These are QUITE lovely. I just love the butterfly with the tea set! It's completely wonderful!

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails