Monday, March 8, 2010

I Heart Faces- Week 10- "Jump for Joy!"




Wahoo! What a fun theme at i heart faces this week :) Head on over and take a look at all the fun photo entrys...




Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

wendyf209 March 8, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

Love this! Something about the way their hands mirror each other makes me smile! Great Pic!

Alice March 10, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

cute picture! i like the reflection in the puddle below also :)

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails