Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Heart Faces- Week 12- "Angles"




Angles. I love this... anyone can snap a photo straight on. I think that as a photographer a personal style is developed over time. The angles we use distinguish our own personal style. I've had this on my mind and I try to change my point of view and find new and unique angles. It really does make a difference in my photos and I love it. We all look at life differently and it's fun to see what other photographers come up with.Click on the button above to see what everyone has come up with for this week's theme :)






20 comments:

Kim Davis March 21, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

oh my! I LOVE THIS!! Where did you take it?? That mirror is so pretty too. You are so good!!

Kelly C. March 22, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

I LOVE LOVE this shot! the mirror is amazing... what a GREAT angle!

Tamar SB March 22, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

That is a great picture! I love shots taken in the mirror!

candacesoon March 22, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

Wow...this is a really emotional pic for some reason! I love the angle and just everything about it.

tiff(threeringcircus) March 22, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Love this one. So imaginative and different. Perfect.

Leanna March 22, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Very original. Love the shot and the angle. Great job.

Anonymous March 22, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

Very Pretty!!

Tracey March 22, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

Gorgeous! Great angle! I just love this one!

Anonymous March 22, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

beautiful photo! I love the mood!

Anonymous March 22, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

Okay, I just simply love this!!! Great angle:) Love, Jess

Jennifer A Collier Photography March 22, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

Gorgeous!!!

Lisa Smiley March 22, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

beautiful picture. neat angle and shot! love it.

Anonymous March 22, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

Very cool angle! Love it!

Marvett Smith March 22, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

How creative! I love it!

Unknown March 22, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

I love this. It is so beautiful! : ) Wow!

Krista Lucas March 22, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

this is awesome and so creative!! love it!

krista @ kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com

Julie Rivera March 23, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

Beautiful light resulting in a spectacularly unique image. Great entry!

Lisa March 23, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

This picture is truly worth 1000 words. She looks like she's ready to go out into the world, but is nervous about it. Great shot!

Christal March 23, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

What a great idea! So creative and beautiful! Wonderful shot!
By the way... thanks for the comment over at my blog!

Barbara April 1, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Love this picture. Beautiful. Beautiful girls (the one taking the picture and the one in it)!

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails