Sunday, March 28, 2010

Molly

A couple weeks ago my little sister, Bethany, came to visit and we were able to do a photo shoot together! It was so fun to have a photog friend to shoot with. I will definitely miss having her here.

I am in love with so many of the photos from this shoot! I decided to do a separate "Molly" post just because I love so many of the photos of Molly. She just loved being in the center of attention and Bethany and I just loved her cute smiles. I will be doing a family post as well so stay tuned!




Favorite...







I love how this edit turned out :)


Beautiful eyes!!





2 comments:

Kim Davis March 29, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

She is so cute!! And very photogenic. :)

Anonymous March 29, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

I love all the pictures! Thank you SO much for taking them for us. I'm so excited to see the rest of them. I think you'll do great going into business for yourself. You have great talent!

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails