Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Heart Faces- Week 11- "Bundled Up"



This is a fun theme... but I am glad we don't have to bundle up anymore! This photo was taken a few days before Christmas last year. We finally got some snow, enough for a good snowball fight :) Sadly it all melted by Christmas. I love snow on Christmas :) Check out the photos over at iheartfaces...


2 comments:

Katherine Schultz March 17, 2010 at 1:38 AM  

This is so sweet and just radiates happiness :) Oh and her pink snow clothing is so bright and pretty against the snow.

Nice shot :)

Check out my blog at www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com if you get the chance

K x

Melissa B March 17, 2010 at 2:58 AM  

You can tell she is having lots of fun. Great picture!

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails