Monday, February 15, 2010

The "C" Family

I am really excited about these photos! I took my friends family photos on Saturday and we had a lot of fun :) I get really nervous before I do a photo shoot, but by the time I get to the location the nerves are gone and I enjoy every minute.

What a beautiful family!!




 This wall was just perfect! I loved this spot...



This little guy got sick the night before, poor guy! He stuck through it and gave us some smiles...




This is my all time favorite picture :)













Gotta love the black & white kissing photos :)




Thanks Wendy, your family is awesome!

8 comments:

Tracy February 15, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

these are great Jessica! Too bad you won't be around next year to do my family photos! :(

Kim Davis February 15, 2010 at 3:46 PM  

These are sooo good!! Great job! :)

Kris February 15, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Jessica,
These are absolutely beautiful photos!!!! Hope you and your cute little family are doing GREAT.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands February 17, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

Very nice! The Sundae background is awesome!

Scott and Elly February 18, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

Love these pics! Nice work Jessica!

Jessica February 18, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

Thanks everyone, I had a blast taking these :)

Barbara February 18, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

Really nice pictures. I like the one where they're both kissing their child. So cute!

Jenny Bay February 23, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

These are great! Good job, very fun location!

In response to your comment on my blog - (thanks for the nice comment!) - I have been using Adobe Lightroom (you can download the beta version of Lightroom 3 for free) instead of Photoshop Elements and I LOVE it. There are presets you can use (that are similar to actions) and I made my own preset, which is what I used on the photos. If you haven't tried Lightroom, you really should - it cuts your editing time literally to a FRACTION of the time it takes in photoshop.

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails