Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sun Flare


Today at iheartfaces there is a tutorial on creating sun flare, I am having tons of fun with this!! I am still learning and there are things that I need to fix, but I wanted to share a few that I've done...


IMG_2958 lens flare


IMG_2767 lens flare



DSC_0308 lens flare

1 comments:

Some call me Neesie. February 24, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

oooh I LOVE that last shot - the brightness and flare are a perfect complement to her beauty!

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails