Friday, February 12, 2010

Love.

This is what love is, right?

 



  



  

They just can't get enough of that sugar!

  

Mmmmm...


  



  

Happy Valentines Day!!

4 comments:

Kim Davis February 12, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

You rock! I looove the food pictures. :)

4chalseys@blogger February 12, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

Yum! Gorgeous photos! I want some love.... but it goes to my hips : )

Anonymous February 12, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

Just dropped by after working on your sweet girl's photo from Fix-It-Friday. As a mom who's trying to "up" her photography game, I've enjoyed glancing through your blog. Your photos are great! Next to photos of kids & families, food photos are my favorite. Loved the shots of your Valentine's treats. Thanks for sharing your photo at iheartfaces this week.

Jenna February 12, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

Wow beautiful photos!! And Now I want cookies!

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails