Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Girl Talk

I realized that I haven't posted this picture yet, and I had too :) I can't get over how much I love it. I love how much Kiah is concentrating on that phone. I love that the little guy in the back is staring at her almost like he is thinking "what about me??" I also love the light and the colors. So pink, bright and soft. I can't stop looking at it :)


girl talk

0 comments:

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails