Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Heart Faces- Week 8- "Hands-On Fun"



There are a lot of fun themes coming up at iheartfaces in the next month or so. This weeks them is "Hands-On Fun" and there are already a lot of great entries. I had some fun ideas for this theme, some that I still want to try. I took some pictures of my son playing with his puzzle and I loved the close ups that I got. This is something my son will always remember doing as a child and it is fun to capture the memory.


Busy little hands at work...


Be sure to check out the other entries at iheartfaces!

1 comments:

Lena February 23, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

Very nice shot. Love the angle and the colors!

Jessica Bateman

Jessica Bateman
I am a hobby photographer just trying out fun new things! I started this blog to motivate myself to learn more of the art of photography. Feel free to leave your imput, I have a lot I want to learn!

Become a follower!

i ♥ faces

i ♥ faces
Week 47 - "We ♥ Tooshies"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails